Last updated: 20/03/2020
Your purchase of GEOfinder Software shall be governed by this Refund Policy. This Refund Policy is an integral part of our Terms of Service, the provisions of which are as well applicable to your use and purchase of the Software.
Please read this Refund Policy carefully before placing your order as it determines your rights with regard to your purchases, including essential restrictions and exclusions.
In case you have technical issues with the Software, which cannot be fixed by GEOfinder Customer Support Center, you may be eligible for a full refund in accordance with Refund Policy outlined below. However, we are convinced that most of claims for refund may be avoided if you accept professional help from our Customer Support Center. To contact the Customer Support Center please write to [email protected]
Subject to the applicable law and to this Refund Policy conditions, you may be eligible to receive a full refund within 14 days following the day of your purchase as long as refund reasons do not contradict the Refund Policy conditions outlined below.
No refund will be issued after 14 days have elapsed since the purchase date.
The claim for refund may apply only to the primary (first) GEOfinder subscription.
If you purchased additional subscription/s in another order, no refund will be issued.
Your refund may be issued only once. If you buy another GEOfinder subscription at a later time, it will not be subject to the same refund request.
No refund will be issued for Subscription Prolongation and for Upgrades or Downgrades to or from GEOfinder Subscription plans.
No refund will be issued in case:
- the user has lost its private encryption key, which has resulted in loss of data, temporary loss of access to the user's User Space or any other inconveniences for the user;
- the user’s target device is not in compliance with the GEOfinder Compatibility Policy;
- the target device has lost connection with GEOfinder subscription due to the absence of Internet access, factory reset or update to the latest operating system version.
In addition to the above, no refund can be issued to a user in case the reasons for a refund are completely beyond GEOfinder control. They include, but are not limited to:
- a target phone is not owned by a user or a user did not receive a consent of a target phone owner to use the GEOfinder Software;
- a target phone does not have Internet access (no money left on the target phone account, temporary service interruption, roaming-related problem, etc.);
- the carrier operator is changed by a target phone user that leads to the loss of Internet connectivity and consequently improper functioning of GEOfinder Software;
- a user does not follow the guidelines of our customer support team via email or telephone call;
- a user does not accept technical assistance;
- a user intended to use GEOfinder Phone for more than one target device after purchasing one subscription plan;
- a user refuses or cannot send the request message to the target phone;
- a target (designated) user hasn’t opened the message and hasn’t clicked on the link;
- personal reasons (I’ve changed my mind, I’ve made a purchase by mistake, Software was not used, etc.);
You are required to send your refund request to GEOfinder at [email protected] Otherwise it will not be considered.
The refund decision shall be made up to three business days.
In case of the refund issuance please note that per each transaction the fees charged by banks and payment processing companies will be deducted from the refunded amount.
In the event of a chargeback by a credit card company (or similar action by another payment provider allowed by us) in connection with your purchase of any subscription plan(s), you agree that we may suspend access to any and all accounts you have with us.
Account reactivation is processed at our discretion and only after our receipt of the unpaid purchase(s).
Our reinstatement fee currently set at $25 (US Dollars).
If you have any questions or comments about this Refund Policy or Geofinder Service, please contact us by:
Emailing us at: [email protected]
Writing to the following address: ERSTEN GROUP LTD 63-66, Hatton Garden, 5th Floor, Suite 23, London, United Kingdom, EC1N 8LE